Help Desk Technician – Great Valley School District, Malvern, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
• Utilize a service desk ticketing system to create, assign, triage and determine escalation path and provide thorough documentation on ticket resolutions.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues with applications, operating systems and peripherals.
• Ensure prompt response and escalation for all system outages and issues, providing updates to administration and end users.
• Manage Active Directory tasks such as user creation, deletion, permissions, and password resets and configure new computers and applications for deployment.
• Facilitate troubleshooting by representing the district while working with third party vendors.
• Provide excellent customer service and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
What We Are Looking For
• We do prefer that you reside within a 30-minute commute.
• Two-year technical degree or equivalent technical school certification; or related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-3 years of technical support, help desk, or network administration experience preferred
• Strong knowledge and familiarity of computer hardware, software and networking with experience troubleshooting Apple/iOS devices such as iPads, MacBooks, and iMacs.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures with guidance or instruction and meticulous attention to detail in a performance driven environment.
• Team-player attitude with excellent communication skills who will enjoy interaction with students, teacher, and district administration.
• Self-motivated with the willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Why Higher Information Group?
Technology is great! We all need it and companies that offer technology are plentiful. What differentiates us? Our people. Anyone can deliver quality products or services, but without the expertise, years of experience and customer commitment, is it really a value? Are you ready to join our stellar team and make a difference in the lives our clients?
If you are interested in joining our TEAM, please feel free to reach out to Susan Graham at 717.652.3310 x1067 or email her at [email protected] so she can provide you with additional information.
LocationGreat Valley School District, Malvern, PA Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
AvailabilityFull-time (8-hour shift)
• Help desk: 1 year (Required)
• Windows: 1 year (Preferred)