Declining Service Reliability
- Print Management: Lack of adequate printing management in place.
- Accountability: Inadequate accountability for students, administration, and faculty.
The Business Case
Dickinson College was looking to control copy costs through another printing services vendor, however, the college was struggling to reach its cost-cutting goals. Upon contact, HIG conducted a survey of the whole campus with input from every end user. After collecting all the necessary data, HIG rolled out a solid blueprint as to how the college could cut their printing costs down with Toshiba copiers, PaperCut, Cloud Printing and Declining Balance. These solutions met all the reliable criteria they were seeking a long-term solution.
Higher Information Group’s Managed Printing Solutions
- Toshiba copiers provided up-to-date printing and copying solutions
- PaperCut met all criteria they desired, providing a reliable print management solution
- Approximately 9% savings in printing costs in the month of November in 2017
- Environmental study from PaperCut has a savings of $32,595.85 in unreleased jobs for the calendar year (2017 report)
- Helps maintain the college to be a leader in sustainability
- Increased satisfaction of students, administration, and faculty by providing better and more reliable printing services to the campus.
HIG Delivers the Solution
HIG was able to provide Dickenson College with a varied print management solution, covering key concerns for their client by providing cost-saving measures campus-wide and implementing accountability for students, administration, and faculty.